THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- Novel Study: "Dear Jo"
- reading book about Internet Safety, Friendship, Death/Loss
- practiced Xtra Math (basic skills)
- Adding Money (decimals)
- Using a calculator to figure out money amounts (multiplication)
- Problem solving questions involving money (real world)
- Planning a party with a budget of $75
The assignments above are all a part of one booklet. It is now overdue if it has not been turned in.
- Started to work on Multiplying by 10, 100, 1000
- Post Card is overdue
|Making Paper Airplanes and Testing Them|
-Handed back the Unit test today
- Oral Questions - about themselves (they will be practicing these over the next week and will then be assessed)
|- Hockey Day|
National Jersey Day!
Please Wear One
My Friend's Closet!
Bring in a few dollars and buy some gently used clothing. Each item is only $0.25!
Santa Shop provides student with a chance to go Christmas present shopping for immediate family members. Each item is priced from around $0.50 - $2.00. They will have a chance to select their gifts and then they will have the opportunity to wrap them before taking them home. Students were given a form to fill in if they are interested in participating. Parents must sign this form and give permission.
- Choir is Monday and Wednesday at 11:35
- PS Club is Tuesday at 11:35
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!