WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- Novel Study: "Dear Jo"
- reading book about Internet Safety, Friendship, Death/Loss
- vocabulary lessons and answering questions after each section they read
- practiced Xtra Math (basic skills)
- creating a holiday poster on their iPad to describe a holiday meal they would plan with $100 and shop for gifts with $500. They must include a picture of each item along with the price of each one. For each assignment, they must give a total amount spent and how much money they would have left over.
- CONFEDERATION acrostic poem
|- Flight Test Review (correct tomorrow)|
- Test on Friday
- Vocabulary activity for our new unit on Winter Festivals and Carnivals
- Making a title page with a title and 5 pictures of activities that are labeled)
We are collecting food for hampers. There is a list outside the office for foods that are still needed, however, if you have money or other foods you wish to donate they are greatly appreciated as well
KOATS FOR KIDS:
-we are accepting donations of gently used mitts, scarves, hats, coats, ski pants or boots
- they can be dropped off at the office or placed in the labeled bin just outside the office
Santa Shop is Tomorrow! Don't forget your money!!!
Santa Shop provides student with a chance to go Christmas present shopping for immediate family members. Each item is priced from around $0.50 - $2.00. They will have a chance to select their gifts and then they will have the opportunity to wrap them before taking them home.
Next week is SPIRIT WEEK:
Monday - PJ Day
Tuesday - Twin Day
Wednesday - Teacher/Student switch (teachers dress like students and students dress like teachers)
Thursday - Music Day (Options are: Dress like an instrument, wear your band shirt, wear concert t-shirts, etc)
Friday - Sports Day
- Choir is Monday and Wednesday at 11:35
- PS Club is Tuesday at 11:35
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!