TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- Novel Study: "Dear Jo"
- reading book about Internet Safety, Friendship, Death/Loss
- practiced Xtra Math (basic skills)
- Adding Money (decimals)
- Using a calculator to figure out money amounts (multiplication)
- Problem solving questions involving money (real world)
- Planning a party with a budget of $75
- Last class to work on a Post Card being sent to a family member in Europe during 1867 trying to convince them to move to Canada. They were to draw 2 pictures of possible jobs on the front and describe 2 possible jobs in in their message. They need to make sure they include a mailing address (somewhere one of Canada's immigrants would have come from) as well as their own address (keep in mind they must live in one of the 4 original provinces in Canada) This is homework if not finished! Due tomorrow!
|Wings and Control of an Airplane|
-Wrote the Unit test today
- Hockey Day for Hockey Students
- 4 Corner Hockey and hockey skills for regular gym class
Tomorrow: MOVEMBER Lip Sync Battle
Staff will be performing/competing in a contest in front of students in an effort to raise awareness/money for MOVEMBER - Please bring some spare change to donate or vote with ($0.50/vote)
- Choir is Monday and Wednesday at 11:35
- PS Club is Tuesday at 11:35
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!