WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 29
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- AUTOBIOGRAPHIES - ask family questions about what you were like as a child
- practiced Xtra Math (basic skills)
- NUMBER HUNT - place value project (completed)
- Egyptian Number Symbols
- Labeled a map of Canada in 1867 and answered some questions about it
- worked on our Missing Posters
Letter was sent home today reminding people about the Lamontagne Fundraiser that is currently taking place
PS Club is collecting non-perishable foods for Winnipeg Harvest this month. Students who bring in 5 items will receive a small treat!
If a student does not want to go to the dance there will be a movie room available.Students are encouraged to dress in a costume, however it is not mandatory. There will be a contest for the best homemade costume, the scariest costume and the most original!
Atomic (mini) Volleyball is on
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:35
- Choir is Monday and Wednesday at 11:35
- PS Club is Tuesday at 11:35
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!