WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- Autobiography - students may have questions to ask family to help them with information about when they were younger
- Xtra Math App - basic skills practice
-Finished Place Value Unit (review tomorrow...test possibly on Monday)
- Timeline Crossword and CSI Winnipeg (we are working on these in class using a textbook- not homework)
- 'Le mystère du trophée de basket-ball' Story - working on learning the names of the clues
PS Club is collecting non-perishable foods for Winnipeg Harvest this month. Students who bring food in will receive a small treat!
WEAR PINK THIS FRIDAY!
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
Atomic (mini) Volleyball is on
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:35
- Choir is Monday and Wednesday at 11:35
- PS Club is Tuesday at 11:35
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!