THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
(OR WHAT STUDENTS DID IN CLASS THAT DAY)
- Spelling Assessment
- Independent Reading
- If you are not finished your Bio-Poem then it is homework
- Problem Solving using the Use or Make a Table Strategy
- Map of Canada - Provinces, Territories and Capital Cities
If this is not finished, it is now to be completed for homework
|- Characteristics of things that move through air and/or water|
- Answered questions that will be used for practicing our speaking skills in French
- Picture Day tomorrow
- Don't forget about Show and Save Fundraising! Must be brought back by September 28th!
- HPV Immunization (girls only) will be provided on September 29 if you have returned your consent form and said that you want your child to receive it.
HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!